No registration necessary – this is a free, community event.
Join us for our annual Christmas Party and Artisan Market Sunday, November 26th from 6-9pm.
We’d love to have you stop by the studio to celebrate this special time of year!
Bring your favorite dish (not mandatory) and join us for a potluck and we’ll also have chai, punch and snacks.
Come and celebrate the Santosha community – invite your friends and family – we are also collecting for the Calgary Food Bank.
The vendors this year include:
1. Basic Roots – They will be handing out samples of our delicious treats, including, Moon Cookies, Fig Bars, Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies! We also have our amazing Dairy Free Cheezes!
2. Twig and Antler – One of a Kind, Limited Edition and Bespoke Jewelry and Art, consciously created.
3. ShawZ Chocolate – your source for unique fine chocolate produced in small batches. They make concept chocolates from bean to bar.
4. Drawings Without Borders – Limited edition prints of graphite pencil drawings, with several originals on display as well. A portion of print sale proceeds are donated to Doctors Without Borders.
5. Alberta Affordable Art – Local artist offers original emotive painting and sculpture at a affordable price.
6. Carol Green – Offering small paintings, mostly from her trip to India.
7. McGuire Chocolate – Two ingredient bean to bar chocolate. Bars, baking chocolate, and advent calendars will be available!
8. Mint + Maple – we focus on clothing, accessories, home goods, and giftware.
9. Kootana Crystal & Mineral – Lovingly Curated Collection of ethically sourced Crystals and Minerals.
10. She’s a Card – One-of-a-kind, handmade greeting cards from discarded books. Find holiday cards ranging from traditional to snarky.