Drop in Classes
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the class start time in order to ensure your spot is not given away to a standby student.
- Online reservations do not guarantee you have a spot in the class within 15 minutes of the class start time.
- Early Cancellation must be done more than one hour prior to the class start time to avoid being charged. Your pass will be returned to your account as credit.
- Late Cancellation within one hour of the class start time will result in the debit of one class from your current membership type.
- If you cancel your workshop place up to 48hrs before the scheduled start day then we will refund you.
- If you cancel your workshop after 48hrs before the scheduled start day then we will credit your account the value of the workshop.
- No Show, or ‘day of’ Cancellation – no refunds.
- Healing Room/Massage cancellations or rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in a charge of 50% of the booked service. Cancellation within 2hrs of an appointment, or a no show will be charged 100%
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Fees minus the deposit are refundable up to two weeks before the training starts. After two weeks before the training starts all fees are non-refundable
- All Sales are final
Unless stated above, all sales are final and are non-refundable. At the discretion of the Manager of Yoga Santosha, in extenuating circumstances, memberships may be transferable or extendable.